Saturday, December 27, 2008
Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc. is hosting an Open House at ten of our wonderful listings on Sunday between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. This is your chance to preview some of the finest homes in the Old Town area on your own. Stop by after church or on your way to brunch. It'll give you something to talk about and maybe dream about.
The houses that will be Open include: 64 Front Street in Truman Annex ($2,295,000), 1307 Truman Avenue across from Bayview Park ($2,800,000), 927 United Street ($1,450,000), 929 United Street ($1,495,000), 1110 Curry Lane ($999,500), 712 Southard Street, 628 William Street -love that pool ($1,295,000), 1109 Olivia Street ($749,000), 52 Canyon Royal Drive on Shark Key ($2,985,000), and you can find me at the best address in Key West 416 Elizabeth Street pictured above ($3,900,000). You can find me at 416 Elizabeth right after church around 11:30 AM.
Preferred Properties is the exclusive Key West affiliate of Christie's Great Estates. CLICK HERE to enter the Christies website. If you have some spare time and a fast computer click the digital magazine icon and look at Christie's Digital Magazine. You will be impressed!
But if you really want to be impressed, stop by one or all of our Open Houses on Sunday between 1 to 3. Tell the host that Gary Thomas sent you. You won't win a prize but it will show somebody read this. lol
The information on this site is for discussion purposes only. Under no circumstances does this information constitute a recommendation to buy or sell securities, assets, real estate, or otherwise. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.
Preferred Properties Coastal Realty, Inc.
- ► 2012 (238)
- ► 2011 (259)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (247)
- 64 Front Street - Key West, Florida
- Don't Wait Too Long!
- Open Houses - Key West - Sunday
- 48th Annual Key West House and Garden Tours
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- Did Gary Have Too Much Eggnog?
- 811 Southard - Historic Old Town Mansion - Short S...
- Little Big Short Sale -- Old Town Key West
- Some Neat Key West Condo Short Sales
- 701 Elizabeth Street - Heart of Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Properties
- All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.
- Oceanfront - Short Sale - Key West
- Key West - Bank Owned - Sunset Marina Condo
- 712 Love Lane - Old Town - Key West
- Key West Beachside Ocean Front Condo
- 8 Passover Lane - Key West - Story Book Cottage
- For the Disbelievers
- Key West November 2008 Sale Report
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2007 (172)
Gary Thomas in a Nutshell
- Gary Thomas
- Key West, Florida, United States
- I first read about Key West in a magazine called "After Dark" sometime in the mid 1970's. But it wasn't until March 1984 that I made my first visit to the island that would become my home. I had two weeks for a vacation and reserved a room at Colours Guesthouse (now Marrero's Guest House) for one week. I thought that if I didn't like Key West, I could always go back to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my trip. But after a couple of days in Key West, that was no longer a consideration. But when I wanted to extend my stay for the extra week I found there was no room at the inn. The guesthouse owner did find me a room at LaTeDa, the infamous guesthouse/restaurant. That's a story I'll write another day. But those two weeks in Key West gave me the realization that I had found Paradise. Key West has been my home since 1993 and my only regret is that it took me so long to get here. I am a full time Realtor at Preferred Properties CRI. Let me help you find your new home or business in Paradise. Living in Paradise is not a slogan, it's a way of life.